Witte Vibrating Coolers showcase the company's signature vertical air flow engineering. Featuring a porous conveying surface set within an enclosed vibrating vessel, Witte Coolers invite heat transfer air or gas to pass up vertically through the product, creating the high degree of fluidization that promotes maximum air contact with the product surface.
Cooling while the product gradually moves forward toward the discharge, Witte Coolers gently handle virtually any product from the most delicate snack chip to the heaviest rock product while assuring particle integrity and ultimately meeting your cooling specifications.
- Air distribution cage uses static pressure buildup rather than baffles, permitting uniform control of air velocity over the entire conveying surface
- Wedge wire conveying surface features triangular profile wires with a thin, tapered slot, providing seven times more open area than the typical drilled deck and delivering superior heat exchange
- Every six foot increment of Cooler length features independent controls for air temperature and velocity
- Controlled exhaust air assures uniform vertical air flows and eliminates the high, horizontal air currents near the bed that disturb the material flow
- Automatic weirs provide unprecedented control of bed depth and/or retention time without product degradation
- Entire Cooler is accessed and cleaned by one man by releasing the clamps, engaging the cover lift hooks and raising the cover with the convenient hand winch
- Sanitary stainless steel designs with continuously welded seams available to meet USDA, FDA and 3-A standards and regulations
- Material which enters first, leaves first
Request a Quote