Vibrating Equipment for the Plastics Industry
In serving the plastics industry for the past 60 years, we have strived to make our vibrating equipment for the plastics industry second to none in performance, ease of cleaning, and reliability. In this time Witte has become the favored choice of the industry's most respected plastics companies worldwide. Witte has become so well known, that our name has become synonymous with the term "plastic pellet classifier" for many users.
Here are some of the solutions we offer for the plastics industry today:
- Basic classifiers for separating fines and oversize particles from good pellets
- More advanced classifiers with multiple redundant decks for higher efficiency classification and air classification
- Units with Integrated drying and cooling functionality
- Dewatering screens to remove loose slurry water in underwater cut applications prior to drying. Popular with glass filled or abrasive plastics
- Rotary drum blenders for adding mixing agents to pellets
- Vibrating conveyors for material transport.
- Fluid Bed heat exchangers for heating pellets and for crystallization