Vibrating Dewatering Screens
Witte designs and manufactures a wide range of process equipment offered as stand-alone units or as key parts of fully integrated systems.
Our vibrating dewaters remove loose moisture from a saturated, solid-liquid slurry by conveying products up a slight incline on a wire mesh or wedge wire screen surface. This approach is an alternative to dewatering screws and filter presses and many times is used to feed a downstream dryer for complete drying. In other situations, vibrating dewatering screens are used when abrasive products can cause excessive wear on centrifugal-type separators, leading to downtime and costly repairs.
Related Resources and Downloads
- Widths up to 48"
- Pipe flange slurry inlet and liquid outlet
- S/S construction
- Polypropylene filter cloths for fine particles
- Proprietary eccentric weight drive is built for long life
- Standard off the shelf electric motors
- Product retention weirs for optimal bed depth
- Spray nozzles for washing or coating products
- Liquid collection tank with pump
- Extended screen lengths